The Legionnaire hat is built for comfort – so much that kids forget they’re wearing it! This makes it the best style for hat-haters and babies to wear while in prams and baby carriers. Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey for a perfect fit keeping your little ones head cool under the hot Australian conditions & rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
‘Frenchie’ is a limited-edition design in our 2018 Spring/Summer collection and is also available in Baby Bucket & Classic Bucket styles.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
BRIM DEPTH - Legionnaire Hats
| Hat Size
|| Brim Depth
| 37cm / XXS / 0-3 months
| 42cm / XS / 3-6 months
| 47cm / S / 6-12 months
| 50cm / M / 1-2 years
| 52cm / L / 1-3 years
| 54cm / XL / 3-6 years